Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!!!!!!

babyrn

I make a pumpkin soap with real pumpkin added at trace and use a blend of allspice EO and non-dis. vanilla as the scents. The allspice makes for the perfect pumpkin pie scent. A bonus also that it does not discolor. I have made pumpkin soap before with pumpkin FO and it turned brown...

HTH.

Jennifer

If you are doing CP, don't forget about BCN's Pumpkin Pie Closeout. OMG, out of the bottle I was ready to pitch it! But, soap it and give it a chance.....the spice really comes out after a couple weeks of cure. It was my best-seller last year!

Edited to add that I have also tried AH/RE Pumpkin Pie fragrance that is body-safe and it is rather heavy on the clove. Perfect for a spice-lover. HTH

Just Scent has a Pumpkin Vanilla Creme that is bath & body safe and it sounds "delish":drool: they also have one called Pumpkin & Pralines and it is also bath & body safe you might want to jump over to their site and check them out, after checking out the Pumpkin Vanilla Creme I just might have to give it a try myself~ummmmm!

Sue Ann