color color color what ya think

beloved

IT would be great to tell you favorites, but these are firsts for me and maybe a few others. I'd tell you to get one of each, but then I'm not doing that either lol. Pick some you think are really pretty and that might go with what you're planning to make. That was how I picked like 12 or 15 of them lol.

IT would be great to tell you favorites, but these are firsts for me and maybe a few others. I'd tell you to get one of each, but then I'm not doing that either lol. Pick some you think are really pretty and that might go with what you're planning to make. That was how I picked like 12 or 15 of them lol.

Yah, what she said!! :D

I'm getting MOST of the oxides, I didn't get the brown, although I'm still thinking I should, and I didn't get the reg. violet cuz I want to try that maganese (sp?) violet, it looks sooo purdy, oh and I didn't get the pink either.

I just got a few basic micas (there are soooooo many beautiful ones to choose from huh?) that I figure I can maybe mix with colors to get that shimmery look without having to buy so many different colors, KWIM??

I looked through the site 3-4 times and kept a running list of what's available for the co op and what I liked, and then narrowed it down to a reasonable amount, gotta stretch my $$ ya know. ;)

HTH ya out a little bit.

:drool: Thanks for the help at color chosen. Thanks carrie for the start. The violet is a big yes. I think i will get basic colors so i can mix to get bunchs of other. Plus some you can't mix to get. Lets have fun getting colors.

I love oxides, other than the fact that they are powders and therefore need a little help to disperse well. The oxides don't morph, colors stay true. Yes, you're limited as to colors, but usually you can be creative to work around the limitations. :)

I have a love-hate relationship with UM's. Sometimes I want to dump 'em in the trash, but usually they work well for me. I just have a tendency to use them with fo's that d into a funky shade. :(