This guy's got a heavy load....

maryann

.... or more so a full basket -LOL

[ATTACH]8576[/ATTACH]

He comes with 2 soaps and a bag of potpourri to fill his basket with

[ATTACH]8577[/ATTACH]

These soaps have quite a story behind them! They are CP, I call them Fall Delight, they have real eggnog in them. They are so silky and the scent is wonderful.

post-119-139458410382_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458410384_thumb.jpg

Darling scarecrow dude. :D

LOVE the M&P leaves on top of that soap (I'm assuming that's cp??), they really stand out!! What's the scent on that?

:thumbsup:

Hey how do you pkg. those soaps for the baskets? Naked like they are in the pic (well with raffia tied on them I see) or do you wrap them somehow?

Makes me want to run out and buy a bunch of embed molds so I can put cute little things on top of my soaps. ;)

Speaking of which, how do you get those to stick?

The real scent is Spiced Eggnog, but I renamed it Fall Delight as its real spicey and more appropriate for the scene.

Its CP with M&P embeds. I "painted" the bottoms of the leaves w/ clear M&P and stuck them on immediately. If you don't do it quick enough it won't stick. This was an after thought when the soap turned dark brown on me to do the embeds. I would suggest putting the M&P embeds in right after you've poured the CP in the mold and its set up just a bit (not too much) as they become permanent then. When I do this I do not cover the CP or put it in the oven (ok once I did w/out thinking... thank God it was hot cocoa scented so the melted M&P marshmellow embeds looked good :D). Another thing, I never scent by M&P embeds I put on the CP due to discoloring w/ some FOs.

I am selling it "naked" with just the raffia around it. Knock on wood for some reason my M&P embeds on the CP (I almost hate to say it) :lipsrseal don't sweat :lipsrseal !! I have such problems with that. That's why I finally tried CP.