Jackel

I received my first order from Jackel yesterday. First of all, I am very impressed with their customer service. About 1/3 of the things I ordered were either back ordered or discontinued (some of the stuff I really wanted too). So I called and they are shipping me some extra stuff free of charge (no regular price or shipping charges) and 3 extra tart warmers that i have to pay for, but only a minimal shipping charge. They also put it through as a rush order.

I just wish they had correct pictures in their catalog (it was even a fall/winter 2006) and stated that some of the stuff was d/c'd.

I called the main company and they were very helpful and friendly. the tart warmers are HUGE and very good quality.

Steph

I just recieved an order the other day and I also was impressed with the quality! Sometimes it's hard to really know what something is going to look like in person when you see a photograph and I will definately be ordering from them again soon!! I also ended up getting the "discontinued" on a few of some cute tart burner...I was bummed...I really wanted some of those black stove/oven ones and that was was discontinued :sad2:

Have you ever ordered from Levine and if so what do you think of theirs?

Sandy~WI

I haven't had any trouble melting the tarts. I use one in my small bathroom and it scents even out to my kitchen. in fact, I have one burning now (Holiday wassail from BCS) in the bathroom. I am in the computer room, which is about 15 feet away and I can smell it like it is burning in the same room.

Sandy, I was going to order from Levine's because they have so many different kinds, but I thought the fancy ones would be nicer for holiday time. Eventually, I would like to carry from both companies!

Steph

Smellywax,

Just what I heard last year.Don't get warm enough.Was getting ready to place a order for the tart warmers because they are so pretty and not expensive.Also love the lamp shades etc. Might take another look.I have their catalog here and would like to go back through it.I feel like Levine's is higher but both companies have nice products.

LynnS