bittercreek south

mcornwell

Scratch Cake

Vanilla Extract

Citrus Splash

Curious about the Whipped Cream - does it smell like vanilla? or Buttercream? Do you use it alone or as a mixer and is it strong in soy?

This is truly a realistic whipped cream scent, I do use it as a mixer, but it sells great alone, too. It throws like crazy. OOB it doesn't smell like it would be that strong, but it is. I custom mix all kinds of scents, and this is the key ingredient for many. I think it could pass for a French Vanilla or something, we just call it whipped cream. lol

Scratch Cake

Vanilla Extract

Citrus Splash

Curious about the Whipped Cream - does it smell like vanilla? or Buttercream? Do you use it alone or as a mixer and is it strong in soy?

It doesn't smell like vanilla or buttercream. It really does smell like Whipped Cream. It is a super-strong thrower too - whole house filler for me and I don't say that lightly. :D

I use it on it's own (as well as mix it with some other FOs). It smells great enough that you don't need to mix it with anything. One of my best sellers is a layered candle with Scratch Cake, Caramel and then Whipped Cream (all BCS scents) :drool: