I am in DAYSTAR HEAVEN!!!!!!!!

Raggedy Dani

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woman!!! Maybe in my advanced age I'm gaining patience. LOL! I think you should take your time and enjoy pouring this scent, because if you don't like it, you can send it right on over to me! LOL! :yay: I haven't poured mine yet either...I'm on a pouring hiatus 3 whole days without pouring one candle...woo hoo for me. I'm starting Xmas scents this weekend.

I'm failing ya lol! But the scent is still in the to do pile.

Sharon, I feel you on this one, but I have no complaints. I do recommend going by her recommendations. I poured Hey Hey Cute Cabana Boy in a 22 ounce curved jar and used the entire 2 ounces...it's a bit too strong, but still a nice fruity, tropical scent. Her Blackberry Jam Cookies is very nice, but don't overscent, it'll blow the doors off.

Ok, I have heard raves before and then the "I can't get their scents to throw". So before I buy does anyone have any cons with their oils? Sounds like they have some good scents.

Woman!!! Maybe in my advanced age I'm gaining patience. LOL! I think you should take your time and enjoy pouring this scent, because if you don't like it, you can send it right on over to me! LOL! :yay: I haven't poured mine yet either...I'm on a pouring hiatus 3 whole days without pouring one candle...woo hoo for me. I'm starting Xmas scents this weekend.

It's being poured lol!! Too bad the first four are dooky looking. I think this next batch might be better. Do you know HOW HARD it is to dupe turquoise LMAO! The scent is growing on me or I'm numb to it now lol.

With my first sample, I had made pillars with palm wax for a friend, and luckily I had a turquoise color block, and yes, I feel your pain, it's a hard color to dupe. I'm thinking of making tan pillars for my living room, or if I'm feeling crazy, tan pillar with turquoise swirls in it. Maybe I'm the dork, because that scent just screams to me because of how unique it is, and because I think that is how turquoise should smell. :confused: Or I simply have been pouring too many bakery scents.

OH I lightened my wax back up. Turquoise color blocks here too. Fingers crossed, because I can't keep making this one LMAO!

Adding: I think I got it. Now to get pictures. I went from a gorgeous bluish color (so not turquoise lol) to a lovely more-like-turquoise and put some blackish-gray streaking in it. The streaking sorta sucks. We'll see. Still have to take pixs.