I Sooo Give Up On Bath Bombs!!! But Have ??

Raggedy Dani

Ok I Give Up On Bath Bombs....i Have Been Workin On It All Week And When I Wake Up In Morning...it's Split In Middle....wah!!

Soooo I Crumbled Them Up....

Now What Can I Do For Packaging...i Have To Have This For My Wholesale Order...

Now I Have 8oz Milk Bottles Coming Soon, And I'm Wondering If I Can Like Mix This Bath Bombs Goodies With Powdered Milk Or Something.

So It Goes With The Container...

And If That's Ok...what Shall I Call It...frizzy Milk Bath..lol

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!

I Gotta Get This Done And Move On To My 100 Orders Waiting On Me.

Hugs

Dani

I can tell you what you don't want to do...put them in tin-tie bags. The same thing happened to me with a batch I made. I thought oh, I'll just make it a bath powder and everyone can see it through the window and it will be nice. It was fine at first until about 48 hours later when there were giant grease stains all over the bag!

well I have never had grease stains...sounds like too much oil to me. You can crush it up & add to salts, or milk and call it fizzing salts or milk. Works just fine. I make great bombs that work and stay together BUT with extra stuff left over I add it to make one of the above. ;)

I posted here looking for suggestions when it originally happened. I mixed up a huge batch and had already put some in molds. Then I got a phone call and abandoned my mix for probably an hour. When I came back and tried to pack it the mix seemed dried out or something--it wasn't packing firmly like the first batch from the mix did. When I unmolded them they fell out in crumbly pieces. I decided to "powdericize" them and put them in bags at that point. The ones I molded before the phone call turned out absolutely perfect but all the ones I made afterward were ruined.

Ok I Give Up On Bath Bombs....i Have Been Workin On It All Week And When I Wake Up In Morning...it's Split In Middle....wah!!

Soooo I Crumbled Them Up....

Now What Can I Do For Packaging...i Have To Have This For My Wholesale Order...

Now I Have 8oz Milk Bottles Coming Soon, And I'm Wondering If I Can Like Mix This Bath Bombs Goodies With Powdered Milk Or Something.

So It Goes With The Container...

And If That's Ok...what Shall I Call It...frizzy Milk Bath..lol

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!

I Gotta Get This Done And Move On To My 100 Orders Waiting On Me.

Hugs

Dani

Actually, same thing happened to me. I just add a little milk and package them in window bags and call them bubbling milk bath. They are just like the bath bombs, just in a powdered form. So far all my tester have LOVED them.

Good Luck

Dawn

I have been mixing mine up in a large ziploc bag (someone on here suggested it) and it can be pouring rain outside with my windows open and they turn out PERFECT everytime. I put mine on a waxpaper lined cookie sheet and just sit them in my living room until the next day and package them.

I think the key to mixing them in the ziploc bag is the mixture is not exposed to air while you are mixing, so it doesn't dry out as fast as mixing in an open bowl/container. Give it a try, it DOES work,,,,,HTH

I normally have about 3 oz of mixture left over and I just put 1.5 oz in a cello bag, label it and label them as "Samples". I plan to sell these alot cheaper and it gives people a chance to test before they purchase the large bombs. Hopefully it will go over well. Portia