TSW recommendations

rachf19

Thanks for the reply MA. I use CBL 141 from candlewic for pillars/votives and a combo of EcoSoya 135 and J223 for containers.

I've read that a lot of you guys love the LLC, but I really dislike lemon, so I think I'll pass on that one...

Pass on it. Rumor is it isn't great in wax. Now other things ... oh my!

IT's probably going to be a little hit or miss with candles, but you can give it a try. Just pick some stuff you really like! (Though you may be tempted to get a little of this, and that and oh yeah that oh and don't leave out that.)

Thanks for the reply MA. I use CBL 141 from candlewic for pillars/votives and a combo of EcoSoya 135 and J223 for containers.

I've read that a lot of you guys love the LLC, but I really dislike lemon, so I think I'll pass on that one...

I'd pass on The Curd also. Blech. (ducking and running)

Wish I could help you decide, but I don't make candles so I'd prolly pick the losers for wax. LOL! But hey, congratulations again! And have fun shopping! :)

Another one recommending passing on the LLC. I tried this and think it smells like Pledge furniture polish. It's a quality oil, just not a scent I like. I've never put any of the oils in candles either. Only in soap and B&B. They are great oils.

Perhaps this is a sign that you should try soap/B&B????