Tart Thread ?

I made wickless candles last year.Everyone asked "WHAT ARE THEY and what do you do with the leftover wax".I sold maybe 2 and one was by accident.It got mixed in with the wicked.

Anyway this year I have alot saying "can I put this on my candle warmer".I said YES but be sure and remove the warning label.People are doing this more than we think and I believe we should warn them about the way to do it. One lady left the label on before she ever talked to me (someone else's candle) and she told me she found out the hard way.A small fire and if she wasn't home she would have lost everything.So now I am debating about the wickless(without warning labeI) I also do tarts and they are sellers.

I agree about a new thread.I am sure there are other things we can do without the flame and would learn from a section by itself.

LynnS

Lynn, you are sooooo right about the labels. I have added a line to my wicked warnings stating ...not for use on candle warmers. Just not comfortable with people removing the safety label. For my wickless (I use the ball premium elite jars...work great!) I put the warning label on the inside or the lid and add simple disposal directions too. Not that anyone reads them but at least they are there!

Sara...thanks for considering this...there are so many wickless ways to scent a home and I've found people love them.