candles and supplies

darindab

They were the first company we ordered from. We were happy with their scents until we tried a couple other companies. We have since found that there are certain scents that we prefer from Candles and Supplies (honeydew, hot apple pie are a couple), so we decided to still purchase a few from them. We are fairly new (testing for a year), and we have only tried Peaks, Just Scents and Candles and Supplies. Due to shipping costs, we really want to try to narrow the field to two FO suppliers BUT it will really be difficult to do that. There are so many we haven't even tried yet! :D So, for now, if we want to get a couple of FO's, we throw a case of wax in to justify it! LOL

Since I am close to C&S I get my wax, containers, dye and wicks from them. I do have a few of their scents, but find other suppliers better. A majority of my FOs comes from Peaks and Day Star, with about 3-4 from C&S. They do have a $10 minimum on shipping, so if you are in a pinch for wicks...the shipping is more than the wicks.

They were one of my first companies that I ordered from too. But, I would recommend others such as NG, KY, Peak, etc. before I used them again. I thought their customer service was extremely rude. There are much better oils on the market IMO.

they were also one of the first companies i have tried. I make mostly gel candles . I also love peonies and peaches. chocolate cake is very good.strawberries and cream has a very good cold throw everyone loves it. loved the strawberry rhubarb. love spell was another good one. A few more were good can't think of them now

I buy soap and wax supplies from them only cause it saves me shipping costs since live close enough to drive in and pick them up. I can't say that their FOs really wow me-- at least not in candles. I do use their FOs in my goat's milk soaps and children's soaps and they do well in those. But for my candles I use a better grade of FO from other suppliers.