Yippee~Did It!!

I know this might seem silly but I'm so darn happy I was able to pour this plastic mold..once I figured out how to wick it was a piece of cake to pour..and thanks to those who gave me much needed advice as far as sealing this pastic mold..sadly this is a big woooo for me..lol

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/rainbowtourist/100_1441.jpg

You made me smile. When I first started using plastic molds, it took awhile to figure out how to wick them and keep them from leaking. They are all different depending on the shape......they are a lot of work.....I appreciate your joy!!!!!!!!!!!(Big Smile).....Donita

My husband and I are looking at this mold wondering how the hell I'm gonna pour wax into it..2 masters degrees and no clue how to get the wax inside the mold..lol..finally we just punched a hole on the bottom, crossed my fingers and poured. I truly feel like an idiot..I let this little cheapie mold intimidate me..lol..now, I just need to get rid of the seams..thanks all!!!

My husband and I are looking at this mold wondering how the hell I'm gonna pour wax into it..2 masters degrees and no clue how to get the wax inside the mold..lol..finally we just punched a hole on the bottom, crossed my fingers and poured. I truly feel like an idiot..I let this little cheapie mold intimidate me..lol..now, I just need to get rid of the seams..thanks all!!!

You are soooooo funny. You made me laugh as well. So now that you got this down, what's the next torture. We love it don't we. Nice Job. Oh, I don't do plastic molds but if I decide to, I know who to PM. LOL