Cheapest place for 1/3 oz roller bottles?

TartAddict

Hi guys!

We're planning on making the lava lip gloss for my daughter's Girl Scout Troop Holiday bazaar. We can only charge $2, so we're trying to maximize profit here :) My question is, where can I get 1/3 oz roller bottles cheaper than $.50? I know Madina has them at $3.00 for 12, but I only need 35 bottles (we're only making 50), and it doesn't meet their $20 minimum. Soapies-Supplies is local, but they're $.50 a piece. Guess I'm just wondering if there's anywhere cheaper. I did google, but still didn't have any luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

D

Tart Addict, what are you making your 1/3 roller bottles with? I saw a recipe that said to use 50% Cyclomethicone, 48% Fractionated Coconut Oil &

1%-2% FO. I'm wondering how you'd do the math? Half of 1/3 would be 1/6th, but what would 1% of 1/3 be? & how would you measure by weight, on a scale, such a small amount?

If anyone makes these, can you tell me what you do? Do you weigh the Cyc&FCO and do the FO in droplets? and how many?

I once read somewhere that someone just does it by sight & fills 1/2 the bottle with one, the other 1/2 with the other & then adds fo, but how much fo? Thanks. I'm very interested in these roller bottle ideas for body scent. Thanks you