Labels by the sheet- creating templates???

I just got my oval labels for my lotion and body washes. I usually use Print Shop for my labels, but am having trouble designing a template. Does anyone use my program or can give me any pointers? I am going to attempt to download Avery Design Pro tonight (we still have dial-up) and follow the instructions from LBTS.

Any tips would be great!

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi,

The same thing happened to me and did not have the time to get the template thing figured out. So......I downloaded the Avery Design Pro and ended up loving their software. I have to say though that I have trouble with the alignment with the Labels by the Sheet's labels. I did not have as much trouble with the ones from another place where I got them....can't remember if it was OnlineLabels.com or not. It is the waterproof round labels that I have trouble with through Labels by The Sheet.

Again, I have to say that Avery Design Pro is user friendly. I believe I like it better in some ways than Print Shop. Sorry I cannot help you with the template. If I would have had more time, I would have tried harder but it can be a pain in the behind. Good luck!

I just went thru this. I also have Print Shop and make custom labels. I first printed the template on the Labels by the sheet website--the one with the spacing. I think if you click on the picture of the label, it will give you the spacing.

Then in Print Shop, go to Tools then custom label wizard. I found the template the closest matched the format I was looking for. Just go thru the wizard and it will take you step by step. **Remember to rename the labels when it asks for it**

It still took some tweaking, but that is how I did it

I ordered my last labels from labelsbythesheet.com. Two of the templates worked great, but I could not get the 1 1/2" circle template to line up right. Also had trouble with the large rectangular one. I don't work with these often, so it has been a struggle.

OMG don't even talk to me about labels LOL I was pulling my hair out for hours yesterday. I give up. Taking a break today. Hmmmmm how many labels did I waste. Many:cry2:

What I do is print the labels I make on a plain sheet of paper and then put the plain sheet over the labels, go to the window and see if they fit. I do a whole sheet to see if they all line up and what needs to be tweaked.

A little more time consuming but saves on labels!!!