UPDATE! Pic's fixed.Christmas Soap... whimsy swirls..

LaVida

I think what I just did is:Just scroll down! Lol..... when your post window is open, scroll down to below where your screen is showing 'submit/reply'. You should see 'Additional options" the look where it says 'Manage attatchments'. Click on that and it should open up a window that lets you browse your computer. Find the file, then click upload. It won't look like you expect, but it should pop up. Apparently... and I do this all the time... I did not scroll down far enough the first time I looked around for a way to insert a pic.:o Hope it works for you. - Blaze

thanks everyone!

Heirloom.....I almost had to... I only have a little ash on top but I took advantage of the wavy slicer... I used a Kelsei and halved them... it's for childrens baskets .. they don't need a whole big brick of soap and the parents don't want to pay a lot..*l* What happened to your batch? Why'd you chuck it? I was about to rebatch when i saw te ash....

Thanks Mari.... What's "WTG?"

Very Christmas-y and nice and swirly! I like the way there are different variations... some have a lot of color, some have mostly white with nice dainty swirls. If I was stopping by your booth to buy I'd love to look through and choose which one I liked best.:D That's the fun part for me.