USA that doesn't cause wax to pull away

I really like the additive I have been using (I just use it really dark-colored soy candles), but its causing my wax to pull away from the jars - almost 100%.

Does anyone know, do all the universal soy additives cause this? Does anyone use one that doesn't? And if so, at what percentage?

TIA

I use the one from Moonglow candles. I use it for smoother tops and to minimize frosting. I am not sure of the exact percentage but I use about 1-2 tbl per pound of wax. I do not attempt to eliminate frosting otherwise I would have to use much more. You will have to do your own testing since I know you use a different wax than i do. You only need a small amount of it trust me, otherwise it probably will cause cracks and wet spots.

Hi Henry. Just wondering about what % 115 you are using. I have been going from 25 to 50% depending on which wax I use. I think the GB 435 is near the KY 125 and it seemed I needed to go higher than the 25% with it. Maybe I am just trying to wick too small. When I added the more minimal amount of USA from Candle Soylutions it seemed to need wicking up and still did get wet spots. I give up easy and should just keep tweaking. Hope yours works. Beth

I've been using 50% of each just because I know its going to start getting freezing cold here. I haven't really ventured too much from 50/50 so I can't say if I prefer that over 25/75. I like a wax that liquifies easily - like CBA, so maybe the 50/50 is what I will stick with all the time.

Hi Henry. Just wondering about what % 115 you are using. I have been going from 25 to 50% depending on which wax I use. I think the GB 435 is near the KY 125 and it seemed I needed to go higher than the 25% with it. Maybe I am just trying to wick too small. When I added the more minimal amount of USA from Candle Soylutions it seemed to need wicking up and still did get wet spots. I give up easy and should just keep tweaking. Hope yours works. Beth

Beth the GB 435 has cotton seed so it will be a little harder to melt than the 125, not much though. I tried all these combo's years ago and found the CB 142/115 had a better throw but looked like crap by itself. Never did get a good mix. I think pulling away completely would be better. Cause even if you stop using the USA the wax will still pull enough to give wet spots. So maybe more is better. Only thing with that is it will make it harder, hince larger wick.