WOW! How do you guys do this?!

SSR Candles

OK, I've been watching for a while now, and I'm just astounded by the amount of information that goes by here, but I'm utterly flabbergasted by the accounts some of you have. I'd absolutely die (well, not literally, hopefully) to get my candles moving like some of you do, and now I'd LOVE it if some of you successful types could tell a newbie like me how to get going. I love making candles, but now I need to figure out what to do with them aside from burn them and go to craft fairs.

How do you go about getting your wares carried at stores? What kind of stores? How do you approach these things? How do you setup your pricing structure (retail vs. wholesale)? I know there's a million other things I'm missing here, so please feel free to include what I'm missing...

Hope this isn't asking too much, but I'm dying to know if I can actually make this work out, or if it's just another marginally profitable home craft, like so many others?

Thanks!