Has anyone ever heard this??

I have a customer that swears there is a lady that is selling candles with aroma beads in them. My customer told me that they are round clear beads on the top of the candles.

I haven't seen the candle yet but I wondered if anyone has come across this yet?

I can't believe that someone would put aroma beads in their candles but what the heck do I know?

Well with the way the world is there is no telling but if I was to guess I would say they are actually the wax beads. I believe the are about the same size as the aroma beads. So in looks they would look very close to the same thing.
I am hopeing that is what they are but you just never know anymore with people.

I just went to a Party---- party on Sat. (yes my friend is a trader consultant for them :tongue2: ) and they are selling those little aroma wax beads to add to their candles melt pools, said to give a different blend scent to the candle.

Just another gimmick that people will buy, ya know!! :D

parrafin or soy I don't know, but they come in a bottle that looks somewhat like a large spice bottle and they give you a tiny spoon (kinda like the ones that are used for sampling etc.) and they tell you to pour no more than 1/4t into a melt pool or around the wick.

Good luck with that one, I can just see a wick drowning out b/c of those little buggers. :rolleyes2

I just went to a Party---- party on Sat. (yes my friend is a trader consultant for them :tongue2: ) and they are selling those little aroma wax beads to add to their candles melt pools, said to give a different blend scent to the candle.

Just another gimmick that people will buy, ya know!! :D

I would think that adding to the melt pool would drown out the wick, especially by allowing the customer to pour it in.