Best Shipper To France?

eugenia

Last year I shipped a package via USPS on 11/2 to France. It cost me 28 bucks. It came back to me on 2/13, horribly battered but intact. I was out the money.

I need to ship another package and clearly won't use USPS. Who do you recommend for shipping to France?

TIA,

e

I ship frequently to Europe using Fed Ex and have never had troubles. USPS is a PITA when there is a problem :( The problem is once it leaves the US it technically is no longer their problem. grrrrr You will want to open an account if you do not already have one though and do things online or it will cost an arm and a leg at a fed ex counter. If you encounter a problem with the paper work, call them they are quite helpful. Good luck!

Eugenia, I just shipped a package to Olivia in Germany. I originally wanted to ship it FedEx (I have an account with them) until I found out how much it was going to cost (based on the weight of the package) $126.00. I ended up shipping USPS for $47.00 and it got there in 6 days. I didn't check DHL but I will for future reference. I don't know what the weight of your package is but I'd check with FedEx and DHL to compare costs. Good Luck girl!

How is Ange? Tell her we miss seeing her gorgeous creations.

She's busy with her December Market (like a huge Christmas craft show).

Brian took the box for me on Monday and Ange got it today (Friday). I ended up going with USPS for $63. FedEx, DHL and UPS were $126 and up. Sherie, I could have shipped it USPS for $47 but it was so messed up last time I went for the extra $$$.

The USPS came through at last!