Candle Warmers

NattyCat

Hi All,

If someone has a plain ol' candle warmer, can you please have a look at it and see if there is a voltage or wattage sticker on the base?

I want to buy one to try, but will need to buy a small transformer to accomodate the voltage difference, so it would be helpful to see what the wattage/voltage of these things are.

Saying that...does anyone have one for sale?

Nat

just plain warmers Dani - nothing fancy scmancy - but big enough to accomdate a big wickless jar candle - I need two please.

Just shove them in the box with all the other stuff you've got for me. I'm sure you're gonna have to hire a 20ft container by the time you finish getting my stuff!

nat

Natty Cat

I see where it is a big wickless jar.Don't know how big you are talking about but my 8 ounce jar takes just over a hour(maybe longer) to melt all the way.Might want to go to a small jar size.I am thinking smal tins(hear a better throw).I am just trying to get past throwing the wax out.My wickless were new to this area last year and the first thing people said is "What do you do with the wax".Throw it away after losing scent.I could tell a couple people were not impressed. Really didn't sell but a couple.What I do sell are the tarts.

LynnS