Impossible to label 3 ml pots.....

gerrie

I got some of the 3 ml pots from Ashlie in the co-op she just had. They are really nice pots, guess they are used for lip balm or solid perfume, but I wanted them for samples of whatever. Problem is, how in the world do you label such a small jar. I thought a label on top would work, but my smallest label is 1 1/4" diameter, and I don't think I feel like cutting them by hand. Any suggestions? TIA

for something that small....i would put them in 3x3 ziplock baggies and label the baggie. I know it's not the greatest idea. but for samples it would be.

for retails, it would be hard to do...

if you use a blank full sheet, and make your labels and then find a punch out circle in that size ....usually found in scrapbooking sections in craft store.

HTH

Dani

Hmmm, couple good ideas here. I really like the idea of a punch that's 1" in diameter, will check into that. My next option is to stick them in a small bag and just put the label on the bag itself. The bottom part of the pot is only 1/4" tall, really not big enough to get much info on. Thanks ladies, I'll play with these few ideas and see what works best for me.