Another Daystar Question.....

SDM

I just got my Daystar order, and I have a stupid question....I got a sample of the Better than Sex Cake, and to me, it doesn't smell "bakery" at all. It smells more "perfume-y". Maybe I've smelled to many FOs lately or something....:grin2: But have any of you ever ordered an FO and maybe what was on the label didn't match what was in the bottle? I am thinking maybe this one just got mis-poured/mis-labeled because it does not have a bakery smell to it. Can anyone jump in here and let me know if this is a truly knock your socks off sweet bakery smell, and there should be no question that it's Better than Sex Cake FO? Maybe once it's in wax it'll smell more like cake, but right now, I'm just not smelling it! :D I'm not sure what to think on this one....All you Daystar users, please help me out!! :) Thanks!!

The Better than Sex Cake has a alot of pineapple to it. It's definitely more bakery than perfume. If it doesn't smell like pineapple then you have the wrong oil. But, I do find that alot of oils smell very different OOB than in wax. I smell alot of pineapple OOB on this one though.

Hope this helps!

Missy