question about soap & infants

slycats

Well I've done 2 shows now and I'm quite pleased with the results. I do have a question--in regards to the M & P. I make these cute rubbber ducky & teddy bear soaps, and quite a few people kept asking me if they were safe for infants. I explained about the pure gylcerin and the coloring & scents being cosmetic grade, but it still made me alittle nervous, I would hate for some poor baby to have a reaction or something. How do you (anyone) handle this? I would like to make up some 'baby' gift baskets, but not sure if it's wise. Anyone? Thanks.

I'd be leary of using it on babies, but that's just because of all that new baby skin ya know? ;) I don't know why someone would want to use that on an infant anyway, they aren't gonna realize how cute the soap is that someone is using on them. :confused:

As for toddlers and littler kids, I always just make sure I have a warning on the label that this is NOT tear free soap, and then do a verbal mention as well.