Solas' Be Delicious

Scented

Wonderful staying power in soap!! Malinda, I need a sample of the SW kind for comparision. Actually this is my first exposure to the scent.

It performed beautifully in soap. It rocks in lotion tubes and I'm sure I'll be out of it soon getting it into other things. No discoloration or acceleration were noted during the CP process. Love scents that won't move fast, even though I tend to want to play too long.

• 4 weeks later...

I am glad to hear it has "staying power" in CP. Getting real tired of a few of these that smell heavenly and then die a quick death! I love this scent totally!! Anyone know of a good brown sugar that has some major staying power in CP??? I think we need to start a solas thread on the ones that have been tested in CP.....and at what level they are used at...1oz per pound or whatever. Or is there one I missed?

There is one ... on the scent review thing lol!

What brown sugar one? You want the results of Solas' brown sugar and fig? AnitaG ... look up her posts. she soaped it and it had staying power as well as no color changes too! Actually Kymber, it might not be a bad idea and in some instances a shame that this section is like that scent review thing but I think if you type in an FO there might already be a review. I know I have about 20 to post on the Solas site. I just am waiting out the time for some of them.

VE!! I don't use soy so I can't help ya, but this will make it into candles, once the pots are cleared, inventory taken and I figure out a color lol.