Backwoods- Lemon Tart and Daystar- Peach Jam

dcroome2005

I'm waiting for both to brown Scented. LOL IT's ok... I can handle it.. Look at the crappy colors I get.. This is just another thing to happen to the 5 page CP list of GOOD THINGS GONE BAD that I have. lmfao

Dang it.... Yeah, I am soaping out the butt. I want these done, tested and ready to selll when I make new batches.

Christina

WOW, beautiful colors, perfect for those scents, and man oh man am I ever jealous of those swirls in the lemon. :tongue2: Is that an ITP swirl or what? That's the only way I haven't tried yet-scaredy cat that I am. LOL

Keep us updated as to any color change that may happen with these please.

So, the lemon tart from BW is the same as SW's LLC?? I bet it's cheaper though huh? ;) Hmmmm off to check it out, cuz you know I love me some Curd!! :D

:thumbsup: X's 2!!!

Thanks all.

Michi, I love the Backwoods one and it's a lot cheaper.Sw's is $ 22.75 for 16 oz and Backwoods is $ 14.95 for a savings of $7.80 :D :D I will post pics when it cured so you can see the difference if any in colors. No, this is not an ITP swirl, this is me just trying to swirl and messing up. lmfao But I am glad you like it. Come on Steph, do more :-) Soaping is fun.. I am always clean and smelling good!!!

I LOVE the lemon one...very very pretty! But I love yellow! I am now going to have to order the Lemon Tart! I already love her pumpkin cornbread and want to try her Jakefruit Jam (???) one. And maybe the pink pepperberry too.

Jakfruit Jam is awesome, as well as the pink Pepperberry! The lemon Tart does NOT discolor and has stayed very strong since I made it last spring. I am so glad i have the oppurtunity to test their oils because I am close by. I will be adding many more of their scents this spring. Their Macintosh Apple is great in soap and wax!

Connie is great to chat with and their service is great.

Steph

• 1 month later...

Well this has cured all the way now and let me tell ya .. Lemon Tart from Backwoods is awesome. No discoloration at all. If any of you love LLC from SW but want one that doesn't discolor and want to save some $$$, go with Connie from Backwoods .. YUMMY!

On the Peach Jam- same thing, no discoloration and smells awesome. This is from Daystar!

OK- just wanted to give ya'll an update