Christmas Candle for ME!

comfortscents

Not sure if it's just me but it seems I don't have any time to pour a candle or tarts for myself. I had to resort to burning candles I bought off ebay years ago and I had nothing christmasy to burn in my house..I promised myself I would pour myself a pillar as soon as business slowed down and I finally did...I love white candles..everything I pour for myself is white..my new year's resolution is to try my hand at some rustics but for now..victorian and shabby chic are all I pour..so this one is for me scented in NG's Cranberry Balsam and Cranberry Balsam Potpourri that I have scattered all over my house..

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/rainbowtourist/100_1587.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/rainbowtourist/100_1589.jpg

I just love white candles..I think they have this quality look to them..I would never pour a color if it was up to me. I even make white gingerbread boys and girls and just decorate them with brown paint. The fluted pillar mold is a b*tch to get out of the mold...I had to leave the candle in my mudroom, temp was below freezing..then hubby and I each take an end and pull...lol..but it's my favorite mold. Anyone else finding they're so busy pouring candles to sell that they neglected to pour one for themselves? Someone mentioned the white color..it's just straight parrafin from Just Scent...even though the cranberry balsam oil has a gold tinge to it..there was so much wax..3lbs that color stayed true. Thanks for the feedback all..even though the cold throw is great I'm going to have to light it...lol