What company's claim all FO tested in soy?

I know you still have to do your own testing;) , but I like the fact there is more of a chance they will do well. I'm getting ready to do a big FO order and I was thinking NG tested all Fo in soy at 1 oz. per 1lb. of wax, but now I'm thinking I might have them confused with someone else. I have fragrances from them that have done great before tho!:D

BCN tests in soy but I know they have some FO's that are listed as "?" as to whether or not they throw well. But they do have quite a few that have been tested.

I hope to get some good ideas for other places to try. I want to try some other FO's and from a place that tests in soy! Great thread! I asked for millcreek scents for Xmas!

not happy with quite a few fo's from NG. Really like Candlewic's fo's has a "ultimate fo category" very strong scents even in soy. Also Justscents has great fo's and lists "strong" or "light" in soy. Have been very happy with both companies.

Really like Candlewic's fo's has a "ultimate fo category" very strong scents even in soy.

Agreed, Candlewic and Peaks are the first two companies I started testing with and I am finding myself right back with them. They dont have as many unique blends as other companies out there but they always throw very strong in soy.

millcreek does test all the fo's in soy.

thecandlesource.com's oils are fantastic and throw great in pure soy.

Really? All they carry is soy, I'd imagine they would test all their FO's in it? Only thing I'm not too happy about with MC is that they recommend adding 1.5 oz. pp. Candle Cocoon FO's were a recent try for me, so far I think they have nice strong scents at a lower oz pp ratio.

Really? All they carry is soy, I'd imagine they would test all their FO's in it? Only thing I'm not too happy about with MC is that they recommend adding 1.5 oz. pp. Candle Cocoon FO's were a recent try for me, so far I think they have nice strong scents at a lower oz pp ratio.

I just got some samples from MC...they smell great oob, I'm going to give them a try in 100% soy and 70/30 at 1oz pp and see how well it throws. Has anyone else used less then 1.5oz pp?

Why not ask the suppliers themselves whether they have tested their FOs in soy? Whenever I have had a question from the suppliers I use, they have always been very prompt in getting back to me with an answer.

I have also found that there is a lot of variance in what folks look for in fragrances... I have bought from some places who say they test in soy and I did not find the particular FO I purchased to live up to their claims; I have conversely bought from places who do not advertise that they have tested in soy, yet their FOs were wonderful. I think people have different criterion which they use to judge the longevity and hot/cold throw in candles. What is acceptable to one person might not even make the cut to another...;) This is where those nice little sample sizes really come in handy. For a small investment, you can get 1/2 oz. or 1 oz. testers which will give you plenty of FO to make votives to test (@1/2 - 1 oz. per pound).

I also do my "sniff" tests several times... I find that my "nose" varies - some days, nothing seems strong enough; other days, I can smell every little nuance of a fragrance...

Good luck! I have been partial to most of the FOs I have received from JBN, Peake and Wellington. :D