LX & RRD wicks

I just received my sample packs of LX and RRD wicks. I have no idea where to begin on wicking the 8oz square mason jar using C3 wax. Any suggestions??

Also, I have searched and searched for a burn rate chart on these two wicks and have come up empty handed. Anyone out there know where I can find one by chance??

thanks

grandmaskitchen, did you have any hangup on the sides with an LX 22 ? I really dont like all that hangup on the sides with my LX22 so I am testing the LX24 also. I tried the RRD series too I tired them in another jar tho and this is strange. Same batch and the RRD 40 and RRD32 are burning pretty good but the RRD37 is terrible. Can't figure that one out. lol maybe I need a break

grandmaskitchen, did you have any hangup on the sides with an LX 22 ? I really dont like all that hangup on the sides with my LX22 so I am testing the LX24 also. I tried the RRD series too I tired them in another jar tho and this is strange. Same batch and the RRD 40 and RRD32 are burning pretty good but the RRD37 is terrible. Can't figure that one out. lol maybe I need a break

No, I didn't have any problem with hangup on the sides with the LX 22, but it depends on the wax you are using, too. I think I was using the 70/30 perfect blend from Greenleaf at the time.

santa big

Thanks to all who replied to my question. I have come to the conclusion that I like the LX series best. for some reason I just cant get the cd and the htp series to work for me since they bend over so much. I get such a lopsided burn with those. The RRD series is pretty good too.