Bath Bombs

ladysj

I finally got them to stay together. I think the large one is going to be to big for one bath so I think I need to get a smaller ornament mold or make them halves and shrink wrap them together. The others I made with a small meat baller. Only trouble was I didn't work fast enough and it started to get hard on me. Thanks for looking.

bathbomb2hv3.jpg smallbathbombsqc6.th.jpg

It's hard to see exactly how big your biggest ball are but some people have really big tubs and like those really big balls. And if they aren't too "oily", even those with regular size tubs like me, like the bigger bath balls too. Try ebay for other size ornament balls. I got a bunch on there for a great price. I can't remember the seller but I you might find it with a search.

BTW - your balls look good. :thumbsup:

It weighs 1lb lmbo. I considered that people might like the big balls. I guess the bigger the more fizz and the longer it lasts. I'm going to check Hobby Lobby and see if they have the smaller ones and get some heart shaped ones. Im going to see what my tester thinks there's not much oil in it only 1/3 cup.

ET: Cause I can't spell tonight.