Jody's Soap & Creations

Sharon in KY

Has anyone used this company. I ordered but didn't recieve conformation so I called. Left message, nothing... Have emailed a couple of times and no response. So don't know if I should just forget about them, cancell order and go somewhere else. Not happy so far. Love all the stuff on her site but wondering if I should have stuck with the ones I have and not tried a new. Any feed back on them? Thanks

http://www.soapandthings.com/

I've ordered from her and have been happy with the service. I can't remember where she's located, but a while back they had a weather problem and were without power for several days. She scrambled to catch up after the emergency was over. I feel certain that there is something going on that is out of her control. I've never read a complaint before.

I just placed an order with her as well, and have heard nothing about it as of yet, but am not very worried. I was one of the customers waiting for an order when she lost power and couldn't complain. My package was here in short time, as soon as she got things back up and running. I'm sure there's a good reason we haven't heard anything from her yet.

Rena

I ordered from her on Jan. 2--first time order. I got a confirmation, automatic email and that was it. I called and got no answer, sent an email but it is too early for a response so I will wait. She hasn't charged my card so it is not as if I am out over the deal. Hoping all is well with her.

Just went to Jody's site and email again. This time I got an auto responce and it lead to her site and showed my order. Now I feel better. So go to her site and if your name is at top of page click on it and you'll see your order and what statis it is in. HTH it did for me.