Body Spray/room spray confusion

southernscents

I am wanting to make body spray and possibly room spray. I am so confused. After I read posts and websites I get so overwhelmed that I get it all messed up.

Can I order, for example, luxury mist from WSP or Perfumer's alcohol from Candlemakers store, add color and FO and have a body spray? I would like to package them in clear bottles and color them.

On room spray do I use the same thing and make it the same way and put it in an aluminum bottle and call it room spray.

I just can't seem to get this together.

I got rid of the confusion and just make a cyclo spray that I market as a 4n1, hair glosser, body spray, foom spray and linen spray, it sell very well and people love having one product do so many things.

I just could not get it together with polysorbate, alcohol etc, I got very frustrated but love them now with the cyclo

HTH

Michelle

Have I read this right though. I can't color it? So therefore I would have to use the aluminum bottles.

Is the perfumer's alcohol the same as cyclo?

I will eventually get all this together. I have a lady wanting a basket in 2 weeks with the set of b & b to go with my candles. I have the lotion and shower gel, no spray though.

Where is the best place to get this? I am in KY.

Have I read this right though. I can't color it? So therefore I would have to use the aluminum bottles.

Is the perfumer's alcohol the same as cyclo?

I will eventually get all this together. I have a lady wanting a basket in 2 weeks with the set of b & b to go with my candles. I have the lotion and shower gel, no spray though.

Where is the best place to get this? I am in KY.

Do you have to use aluminum bottles or will plastic do?