Backwoods

dcroome2005

:yay: :yay: :yay: Wow Wow Wow.. Just got my two new oils in and love them both. This is only OOB reviews and going to wait ( if I can ) till after March 1st to actually test these because I have other stuff to do but..

Pink Pepperberry is really really nice. I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I really really do. Lets just hope it behaves for me.

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake- Can I just drink the bottle?? Oh my this one is super strong OOB and it smells so rich.

Even if I don't make anything from these two, just opening the bottles and smelling will please me. LOL

Thanks Connie- Will get reviews for ya in March :grin2: :grin2:

Alright more specifics about pink pepperberry lol. Your descriptions aren't helping here. Would you hold the bottles up to the screen so I can sniff? :laugh2:

She won't tell you because she doesn't like to share her description and she doesn't want you to smell them. You have to wait till March. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:tiptoe:

The tantalizing aroma of freshly-ground pink peppercorn accented by winter berries, orange clove and bayberry leaf. Warm woody tonalities and aromatic spices add richness and definition. We tested and decided this was a perfect new addition for the Backwoods fragrance line. Tested in CP soap and behaved nicely. No acceleration, plenty of playtime and discolors to a tan shade. Lovely Pink fragrance for Valentines Day!!! Flashpoint 189 must ship parcel post ground

That is the description on her page. What I smell is Peppercorn , definetly Orange clove and sweet berries. Not smelling the bayberry which is perfectly fine for me. I really really really like it . It's spicey but yet sweet. Does that help??? LOL

The tantalizing aroma of freshly-ground pink peppercorn accented by winter berries, orange clove and bayberry leaf. Warm woody tonalities and aromatic spices add richness and definition. We tested and decided this was a perfect new addition for the Backwoods fragrance line. Tested in CP soap and behaved nicely. No acceleration, plenty of playtime and discolors to a tan shade. Lovely Pink fragrance for Valentines Day!!! Flashpoint 189 must ship parcel post ground

That is the description on her page. What I smell is Peppercorn , definetly Orange clove and sweet berries. Not smelling the bayberry which is perfectly fine for me. I really really really like it . It's spicey but yet sweet. Does that help??? LOL

Noooooooooooooooo :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Karol.. Don't make me come hurt you. LOL That is the best I can do..

The Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake smell so heavenly if you like sweet fragrances. It's definetly strong in Chocolate, Mocha , latte lol .. I can't describe it too much better without needing to go drink the dang bottle. Ohhh I love it!!!! I may just have to make some tarts tomorrow in these two scents. Possibly a CP batch of Pink Pepperberry.

Just get these two scents.. If you don't like them, sell them to me. LOL:laugh2:

Here is the description of the Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake:

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake-Smells devine just like its namesake. Lovely sweet chocolate with just a hint of cream cheese. Tested in CP soap with no acceleration-plenty of time for colors. Does discolor to a dark tan. Smells better the longer it cures. No discoloration in M&P soap

Let me tell ya- It's strong in chocolate. I don't care if it turns to dark tan in soap. I want it all over my body. LOL YUMMYYYYYYYYYY:drool: :drool: :drool:

Karol.. Don't make me come hurt you. LOL That is the best I can do..

The Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake smell so heavenly if you like sweet fragrances. It's definetly strong in Chocolate, Mocha , latte lol .. I can't describe it too much better without needing to go drink the dang bottle. Ohhh I love it!!!! I may just have to make some tarts tomorrow in these two scents. Possibly a CP batch of Pink Pepperberry.

Just get these two scents.. If you don't like them, sell them to me. LOL:laugh2:

You mean you would hurt an very old woman... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

ohhh those are fighting words.. LOL I can't give them up. I didn't get big bottles to start with. LOL I need a few gallons of these before I even start thinking of sending cotton ball samplers out. I am hoarding them. ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

I see how ya are now. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Now I can't wait to get my Pink Pepperberry ! It should be here today. I also bought the Lemon tart. I love the chocolate cheesecake. It soaps like a dream and is good enough to eat. It did discolor to a darker brown but it is a lovely chocolate brown. Looks like brownies! The sea salt breeze is wonderful also. Makes a nice scent for salt bars. The pear vanilla is one of my best sellers lately. That soaps nice too.

:yay: My order came in and yes the pink pepperberry is great. It is a bit spicy and sweet. I can smell the pepper but also the berry's. This is going to be a great seller! Nice, sharp scent. I just may have to soap tonight.

Wow, my nose really does work. LOL I said spicey and sweet too. WOOHOO. You can smell the orange clove in that one right? I sure can :-)

No. No. That's not necessary. I'm just going to add the FO to my list of those to get and try :D

Hey Scented, this is your conscience speaking. :P You need to get these FO's asap. You need to get these...you need to get these....:yay: They are out of this world. Yummy yummy yummy

:tiptoe: