Solas reviews...

debscent

I've been pouring all morning/afternoon. And some of the Solas scents I really like are (I'm using 50/50 blend, 6%):Jasmine Tea- Wow. Just may be a new favorite (I like tea scents)Sandalwood Rose- I am so glad I bought this. This scent will surprise you. It's familiar with the sandalwood & rose, but very unique. Lime Basil Mandarin - hope it gets stronger when it cures.OOB I don't like Cucumber, Sage & whatever it is...not my type of scent.

I've been pouring all morning/afternoon. And some of the Solas scents I really like are (I'm using 50/50 blend, 6%):Jasmine Tea- Wow. Just may be a new favorite (I like tea scents)Sandalwood Rose- I am so glad I bought this. This scent will surprise you. It's familiar with the sandalwood & rose, but very unique. Lime Basil Mandarin - hope it gets stronger when it cures.OOB I don't like Cucumber, Sage & whatever it is...not my type of scent.

You can throw that one my way....I LOVE it!!! I bought the Sandlewood Rose also but haven't tried it yet.

Hey Deb, put that lavender, cucumber, sage in something lol! Or put it in the mail to me LOL!

Scented, if it were more than an ounce I'd GIVE it to you, unless you REALLY want it, it'd be in the mail tomorrow. LOL! (Sorry to the first person who asked, she's saved my butt twice now). :yay:

Scented, if it were more than an ounce I'd GIVE it to you, unless you REALLY want it, it'd be in the mail tomorrow. LOL! (Sorry to the first person who asked, she's saved my butt twice now). :yay:

Nah I still think you should use it lol! I wasn't big on it OOB, but in something was a different story.

Okay.. don't shoot me.. I put the Cucumber Lav Sage into soap and I cannot stand it either.. and I bought a whole pound.. I have only used 1 tablespoon of it..just not my type..be on the look out in the classys for this and all my other Solas samples that I won't be using.. That is what I get for being so damn compulsive.. I just don't want to waste them.. I only have about 300 samples collecting dust..

Okay.. don't shoot me.. I put the Cucumber Lav Sage into soap and I cannot stand it either.. and I bought a whole pound.. I have only used 1 tablespoon of it..just not my type..be on the look out in the classys for this and all my other Solas samples that I won't be using..

I won't shoot you if you just bundle those puppies up and send 'em my way!

LOLOLOL!!! When I get home, I will just have to list what I won't be using in the classifieds.. I think they all smell good, but I tend to focus on candles more than B&B.. My candle list is pretty much set... I have at least 10 samples of Solas and the pound of Cuc Lav Sage.. I would rather get these sold while they are really new.. Be on the look out!!!

Oh, goodness, I hope I like the lav cuc & sage. I ordered a lb from the coop. I just got my 4oz oils in from the sale and I love them! I got Pear Tea, Happy Heart, Happy type, Mambo, Seabreeze, Strawberry Wine, Caribbean Summer, Citrus Splash, Very Sexy for Him and White Tea & Ginger. He sent me Mango Tea and Milk & Honey as my 2ozers and I could drink the M&H. I definitely should have ordered a lb of that one from the co-op! YUUUMMMY!!!! I'm gonna be busy!