Wow! You've got to try these!

IndyGirl

I got my order from Backwoods this afternoon and.....I've just finished pouring my test burns. I ordered Breeze in the Keys, Pink Pepperberry, New England Mist and, Tropical Fusion. Usually I'm not happy with all of the fo's I order but, there was not one single one that I will not pour again! Not one! My house smells wonderful! I thought maybe there was one or two that I would not really fall in love with but, once the fo mixed with the wax.............pure heaven for all! I have never really been so excited about a fo that I wrote about it on here......so here you go! Order, order, order! I'm going to try some more of their fo's!!!!! Love it!

Thanks to Backwoods!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't make candles but I do make soap and the fo's from backwoods are my favorites! They are nice to work with, the scent stays true, and they are nice and strong. They do smell great. I can't wait to get my order with the new ones I just ordered. The customer service is great too, super fast shipping!

I have been wanting to try the Pink Pepperberry! I already order from over 6 suppliers (probably not alot to some of you LOL!). I hate to add another but you know how that goes!:o

The Pink Pepperberry is a unique fo..........I love it! DH didn't really but, he said Breeze in the Keys was his new fav!

Yes it's just on the new fo's but, I'm going to order a few more!

The ww is a very slow burner! I have some wax hang up on one side at the moment and a bit of soot on the jar now......I doubt I would ever sell them but I'll do them just for me or.......in buckets for outside this summer!

I just started the test burns at 6 & 7 am this morning. I just made a round to the rooms I'm burning them in and...............They are all throwing extremely well. The Tropical Fusion is in the great room, it was the first on I lit. It is smelling up the whole room and the kitchen (with a full melt pool) in just about an hour! The others are in bedrooms (started them all at 7 am) all have a melt pool that is about 1.5 inches and they are throwing strong.

*All are in 4627 wax with a zinc wick

Anyone try the pink chocolate yet??

I tested that for Connie and it was one of my favorites. I used it at 1 oz/lb in my soy/paraffin blend and got a great throw with only 24 hour cure. I burned it here at work in my office and every time I left my office and came back, I'd get a whiff of 'pink' one time and 'chocolate' the next. I really loved it!! :cool2: