Packaging Votives?

Hi, I was wandering if some of you could give me ideas on packaging votives? I'm starting to get the testing for my votives sorted and I'm now thinking, how best to package them.

As i've only really begun selling candles, I can't afford to buy much in bulk. I was wandering what relatively cheap ways are there to package votives? I thought i could sell them in packs of three or four with one glass votive holder. I wouldn't be posting them, just selling them in local shops / craft fairs.

So was just wandering how people package votives or if anyone has som great ideas for packaging them.

If I sell a 12 pack of votives, I individually shrinkwrap them and then place in a 12 pack votive tray, which is then shrink-wrapped.

For 2 or 6 votives I use acetate boxes.

If you want to package your votives in boxes of 2 - I am currently in the sunshine container co-op and only need 50 boxes, but it looks like I'm gonna have to buy 100 as they can't split a case. I can let you have some of the boxes at actual cost if you want.

check out www.sunshinecontainer.com and look at their clear votive boxes - it's the 2 pack ones that I'll have spares of.

Nat

I agree that some packaging doesn't hold up well with packing & repacking, and I do like the votive shrink wrap that I purchased through someone on here (I can find the thread, she is a nice lady to work with and you don't have to buy in bulk). Anyway, what I did in the beginning was make votive packs. I had 6 votives and a votive cup. I went to a bakery supply store and found the cake circles they have and put the cup in the center with a votive, and surrounded it with the remaining 5 votives (you can do a lot of mix & match with this idea too), and shrink wrapped it. I sold out of these the last two years at my open house. I sold them for $12.50, and no one blinked an eye at the price.