CandleScience - Peppermint & Eucalyptus

ForHisGlory

I'm testing this candle and even though it has a strong cold and hot throw it smells totally like musk. I don't smell any peppermint.

Invigorating blend with peppermint, patchouli, cedar wood and eucalyptus.

Anyone use this?

I guess I wasn't expecting this. Is it because of the Patchouli. I heard it was an old hippy scent that people like and that's probably true cause my oldest sister like it and she was Grand Funk Railroad all the way. LOL!

I haven't put it in wax yet, but I did make a healing butter for my dad's hands for his birthday and used this scent... after smelling it in the product I realized it kinda smells like ben-gay! ooopss!!! lol... I was going for the energizing peppermint feel...

-Kristi

I haven't put it in wax yet, but I did make a healing butter for my dad's hands for his birthday and used this scent... after smelling it in the product I realized it kinda smells like ben-gay! ooopss!!! lol... I was going for the energizing peppermint feel...

-Kristi

Kristi,

That's what I was going for - the peppermint, but subtle in the fragrance. Not happening here.

I'll just pass it off as musk and if it goes over......

I just opened my sampler of patchouli by BSC. That smells manly and not like musk.

• 2 weeks later...