Opinions, please

judyvega

Ok, so some of you if you read the general section may have noted that I screwed up on some mottles, not once, but twice, and on a bakery scent (sugar cookie) which I hate to pour - Anyhow, I want to see what you think of this idea - please note that if I try to sell them in this arrangement, there will be a 3x6.5 on the end instead of two 3x4.5's side by side (just hadn't gotten the tall one done yet) - And I'm going to rename it Iced Sugar Cookie - I know these aren't my normal really colorful ones, but I'm at my wits end with them. Does anyone have any luck selling this look? TIA (sorry that the pic color isn't so great)

post-278-139458423436_thumb.jpg

I think they're beautiful -- far prettier than any grubby. I've seen posts from several people who want to know how to get the dripped candle look. I can't see a reason in the world why it wouldn't sell if someone wants Sugar Cookie.

Susan.

Ugh, I just can't stand these lol. They are SO not my style. I have nine of them, and it's going to bug me to sell them, because then I'm afraid people will expect me to make more of them lol. Oh well, I'll put them out there and see what happens. Worst case scenario I guess is that someone will like them and if I have to make more sometime in the future for them, they're quicker than rustics. lol

I think they are great, and the scent is a fabulous choice or the design is a fabulous choice for the scent. LOL! As always, I love your candles. I won't do pillars because they would never compare to yours. How much you want for the set? LOL!