Plastic Discs with holes

NattyCat

No, I don't know about those, but would a lid for a tub of margarine or can of Pringles (not sure if you have those in the UK!) with a hole poked through them work?

My container wax is usually low enough that the trimmed wick isn't touched by something laying flat on top of it, so I put a cookie sheet or piece of cardboard over containers.

No, I don't know about those, but would a lid for a tub of margarine or can of Pringles (not sure if you have those in the UK!) with a hole poked through them work?

My container wax is usually low enough that the trimmed wick isn't touched by something laying flat on top of it, so I put a cookie sheet or piece of cardboard over containers.

wouldn't work really - it's a $40 candle so a pringle lid wouldn't be the right move.

Thanks!

Hello Nattycat, not sure of your needs and it may be impractable for a large amount but before we had ours precut and imaged by a local printer we used clear acetate or mylar, available at craft or office supply stores we used a fiskars circle cutter and made our own. (If you use the printable acetate sheets you can print your labels etc. on them prior to cutting as well.)

For the wick hole use a nail punch or similar, (a template helps to place the hole in the correct spot.)

HTH

Wendy

wouldn't work really - it's a $40 candle so a pringle lid wouldn't be the right move.

Thanks!

Not even a nice clean Pringle can? :tongue2:

I hope that you find the right kind for you! Sounds like a yummy candle!