How would you manage this?

Hi all, I'm thinking to offer linen spray in my line of product.

The problem is I have no access to spray bottles here, so I'm waiting for a few from a member here. She's sending me ten, because i want to try before buying in bulk, I though to offer a prebuy on the site.. or what could I do?

My intention is to see how much interest people can have in those and maybe taking orders then buying more bottles.

How can it be done?

Any suggestion would be appreciated

TIA

I`m not sure why you are hesitant. They are pretty inexpensive (check SKS bottle) and you can do a lot with them. Monster sprays, body sprays, linen sprays.

I carry two, a lavender and a pomegranate and will make others on request. The lavender goes like stink among the older gals, Pomegranate among the younger.

Plus, you could put together special gift packs of the same scent and add in the spray to complete the look.

Have you contacted any suppliers to see how much shipping would cost? The bottles aren't heavy but because they take up a lot of space, even if you only order 100 bottles it will come in a very big box which might cost extra in postage for you.

I`m not sure why you are hesitant. They are pretty inexpensive (check SKS bottle) and you can do a lot with them. Monster sprays, body sprays, linen sprays.

I carry two, a lavender and a pomegranate and will make others on request. The lavender goes like stink among the older gals, Pomegranate among the younger.

Plus, you could put together special gift packs of the same scent and add in the spray to complete the look.

I'm hesitant because bottles are cheap but shipping here to italy is a killer.

Also I don't sell much. I'm just a bit more than a hobbist.

I hardly sell candles (it seems things are cheanging a bit) so I don't want to overload with bottles I may not use. i couldn't even sell them in the classifieds. So I would like to make a "test" before.

Maybe sprays will sell better, who knows.

As far as body spray I don't intend to make anything body related even if I would love too, too many laws and regulations and at this stage I don't have time and mind to learn it all. What are monster sprays???

Thanks for your answer

In order to gauge interest you might consider buying the small spray vials and sell them, or give them as samples. You should be able to buy a hundred of those without incurring a lot of shipping.

You could advertise them on your site as a trial size, for the regular full size item, which is coming soon.

Have you contacted any suppliers to see how much shipping would cost? The bottles aren't heavy but because they take up a lot of space, even if you only order 100 bottles it will come in a very big box which might cost extra in postage for you.

Hi, I checked with this CT member for weight and now I can't remember well, but as always shipping is a lot...

mmmmm can't even remember bottles supplier's site, I have to ask!

I was looking for a practical suggestion, how would you word it on a site, "limited edition" or something else..

I could do a poll through the newsletter but I don't know how to do it!

In order to gauge interest you might consider buying the small spray vials and sell them, or give them as samples. You should be able to buy a hundred of those without incurring a lot of shipping.

You could advertise them on your site as a trial size, for the regular full size item, which is coming soon.

Thanks. where could I get vials?

I was looking for a practical suggestion, how would you word it on a site, "limited edition" or something else..

I could do a poll through the newsletter but I don't know how to do it!

Yes, you can call it limited edition.

Linen Spray (Limited Edition)

Then see how the interest goes.