Okay out of bottle smell so far for the following are:

Cinnamon Stick - Yum

Citrus & Sage - Dead on Dupe, definately a keeper

Ylang Ylang Ginger - meh not what I expected

Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha - Yum

Twigs & Berries - meh not what I expected, but may smell different in the wax

French Vanilla - Yum, thinking of mixing this with the cinnamon stick

Spanish Melon - meh

Eucalyptus Mist - Yum definately a keeper, great soap scent, maybe even for shaving soap.

Plum Crazy - meh, not enough spice, i may try their spiced plum instead.

Mountain Lake - Yum this will replace my other mountain lake for soaping.

Lilac Breeze - yum

Litsea & Basil - okay, hoping this blossoms in the wax or soap.

Dream Catcher - yum, this will be great in soap

Raspberry Guava - double yum, thinking of mixing this one with Lilac or Patchouli.

We have used the litsea and basil. I like it ,but it takes a while to cure. Their lilac is one of our best sellers, so is their Grandma' kitchen and Cozy home. I really like the twigs and berries, it smells better when it burns. Their lav. vanilla is also very strong. I also like their High cotton and I love!!!!!their sweet orange chili pepper. Karen.

I am looking for a very nice strong vanilla. We use buttercream from Greenleaf, but would like a plain vanilla. Any suggestions?

We have used the litsea and basil. I like it ,but it takes a while to cure. Their lilac is one of our best sellers, so is their Grandma' kitchen and Cozy home. I really like the twigs and berries, it smells better when it burns. Their lav. vanilla is also very strong. I also like their High cotton and I love!!!!!their sweet orange chili pepper. Karen.

I am looking for a very nice strong vanilla. We use buttercream from Greenleaf, but would like a plain vanilla. Any suggestions?

I am pouring some twigs and berries and litsea basil now and plan on buying some high cotton and orange chili pepper with my next sample order.

If you want a strong French Vanilla then go with Peaks French Vanilla, it is way stronger than Millcreeks.

The Spanish Melon is absolutely to die for in wax :)

okay I will give this one a shot in the wax tomorrow. i may end up sticking with casaba from peaks though, since its a blend of melon and other stuff, it comes across less sweeter than spanish melon. I am having a problem with people complaining that some of my scents are too sweet. :undecided

I just ordered a sample pack from Peaks. I have never ordered from there before, but after finding this candle forum I am learning so much. We only had ordered from Millcreek, Bittercreek and Greenleaf. I never knew there were so many suppliers out there. We basically do soy candles, but are looking into easy b&b. So excited to get samples, WE have them coming from Oregon trail and now Peaks. We are so bad with ordering samples. I bet we have over 100 in our shop that we haven't tried yet, we didn't really like all the scents. By the way I am Sister Karen(partner of Sisters @ Wicks End,not from a convent) I have 3 children, all boys 2 of which are twin 2 year olds, hence the name of our business. Thank you all for all of the wonderful info. I am learning so much.

I just ordered a sample pack from Peaks. I have never ordered from there before, but after finding this candle forum I am learning so much. We only had ordered from Millcreek, Bittercreek and Greenleaf. I never knew there were so many suppliers out there. We basically do soy candles, but are looking into easy b&b. So excited to get samples, WE have them coming from Oregon trail and now Peaks. We are so bad with ordering samples. I bet we have over 100 in our shop that we haven't tried yet, we didn't really like all the scents. By the way I am Sister Karen(partner of Sisters @ Wicks End,not from a convent) I have 3 children, all boys 2 of which are twin 2 year olds, hence the name of our business. Thank you all for all of the wonderful info. I am learning so much.

since you live in PA, you may also want to try out Candlewic. I use Candlewic and Peaks, and now Millcreek in my soy candles and some of them can also be used in B&B products. Oregon Trails is great in CP soap, but you may want to stay with a supplier that is a little closer to you.