Millcreek?

Guest Amorelei

Guest Amorelei

I placed an order with Millcreek last weekend. I received a confirmation e-mail that they received my order, but I haven't received an e-mail to notify me of shipping. Do they generally take this long to ship? Do they ever send a shipping notification? Thanks for your help!

I can't remember if they emailed a shipping notice but I do remember that I ordered on a Sunday and received it on a Tuesday. But I live a state away from them so if you live further away it coule take 5-7 days I would think?

Hopefully someone can be more helpful. You could always give them a call tomorrow to see what they have to say.

They are one of my main suppliers, I just checked my e-mail to see if I have gotten notification of shipment but I deleted anything I may have gotten. They are usually really fast, although I am in IN also. I would call them if I were you, better to be safe than sorry. They are a good company to do business with.

Guest Amorelei

Thanks, everyone, for your replies! I have no doubt they are an awesome supplier, that's why I was surprised. I'll give them a call today to see what's up.

I just placed my order with them for the week lol. I always get a shippingnotice within 24 hours. Maybe check your spam folder? I did notice that they raised shipping prices. I always pay no more than $14 shipping for 50lbs of wax and like 20 2oz scents and a few 8 oz. Today it was $21 shipping. It was a HUGE shock, I ahve been so used to the cheaper shipping for the past 4 years. =o(

Oh well I still love them and buy from them exclusively for my candles