Perfume Oil Labels

Kelly

I've noticed a lot of eBayers don't label thier Perfume Oils and I was just wondering if anyone knew off hand if we have to put our ingredients on the labels just like you would any other B&B product?

Well, not fragrance oils, but Perfume Oils, since they are applied to the skin I thought that it may be regulated by the FDA Labeling Requirements, just like body sprays. I no longer have the perfume packaging for my perfumes, but the "ingredients" (such as perfumers alcohol, fragrance, vitamin E ete.) is not listed on the bottle, but who's to say it wasn't on the original boxing?

Yeah I thought so, but your [sockmonkey] original post was that you were challenging me to find the ingrediants listed on perfume oils (what my post is about). And I think most people will know my ingredients in my perfume oils, its a pretty simple basic recipe. But I think most people are too lazy to make thier own etc.