A Garden Eastward

I just recieved my first order from this company and I must say, so far their service has been great for me. Fast shipping, great pricing and excellent packaging (glass bottles with shrink wrap on top, placed in bag with twist tie, then wrapped in bubble wrap and double boxed). I also love the way they include a pic of a finished bar to show you discoloration for most of their scents. I ordered the following new FOs to try for soaping:

Citrus Rosemary type ~ OOB smells herbal

Citrus Loves Flowers ~ OOB smells mostly citrus

Ginger Milk ~ OOB smells mostly ginger

Citrus Breeze ~ OOB OMG smells totally fresh

Sweet Sage Bush ~ OOB YUM YUM YUM

Tomato Leaf ~ OOB smells so beautiful

Soft Green Awakening ~ OOB WOW!! smells so beautiful

Guava ~ OOB YUM YUM YUM smells like candy

Apricot Fressia ~ OOB smells soft and fresh, not too sweet

Fig ~ OOB smells too sweet not what i expected

I just recieved my first order from this company and I must say, so far their service has been great for me. Fast shipping, great pricing and excellent packaging (glass bottles with shrink wrap on top, placed in bag with twist tie, then wrapped in bubble wrap and double boxed). I also love the way they include a pic of a finished bar to show you discoloration for most of their scents. I ordered the following new FOs to try for soaping:

Citrus Rosemary type ~ OOB smells herbal

Citrus Loves Flowers ~ OOB smells mostly citrus

Ginger Milk ~ OOB smells mostly ginger

Citrus Breeze ~ OOB OMG smells totally fresh

Sweet Sage Bush ~ OOB YUM YUM YUM

Tomato Leaf ~ OOB smells so beautiful

Soft Green Awakening ~ OOB WOW!! smells so beautiful

Guava ~ OOB YUM YUM YUM smells like candy

Apricot Fressia ~ OOB smells soft and fresh, not too sweet

Fig ~ OOB smells too sweet not what i expected

Out of these scents I have soaped the Soft Green Awakening and the Guava. The Guava holds very true and strong and has no A&D. It behaved great for me. The SGA had some slight, very slight discoloration to a light tan, and held strong with little to no A. It is a very fresh, clean scent. Next time you get a chance to order again, try the salty mariner and the green apple.

Out of these scents I have soaped the Soft Green Awakening and the Guava. The Guava holds very true and strong and has no A&D. It behaved great for me. The SGA had some slight, very slight discoloration to a light tan, and held strong with little to no A. It is a very fresh, clean scent. Next time you get a chance to order again, try the salty mariner and the green apple.

oh i was so going to get that salty mariner but decided to drop it at the last min. glad to hear you like it, next time for sure.