Wellington ???

KTEC

Ok we been using wellington FO's and been having good results. Why all the bad mouthing about wellington? I like the fact that they have basic scents that you can mix to make your own.. but why is it so many people don't like them? is it the throw ? service? min order? we are using the premium oils with c-3 thanks.

I don't bad mouth Wellington. I simply tell the truth if asked. Their oils STINK in CP soap. I have tried countless scents from them. I purchased a large variety of scents from them and found two or three that were acceptable in MP. Not only were the oils weak, but they did not smell true or smelled like fuel. I am glad that you have had good results. I am not one of those people. Others obviously feel as you do or else they would not be in business.

If you're happy with your results....great, but several people felt they did not provide a quality product. I too received fuel smelling foul odor products.

Every supplier can have an occasional problem, but it appears Wellington has had too many, with too many people.

Thank you both for the replys. I have tried alot of other companies. CS,NS,genwax,well,peaks. I felt peaks had the least amount of hot throw. (am I the only one)? the others don't really sell basic scents. Did you guys use the premium? My concern is if people had alot of problems with them that maybe I should look somewhere else for FO's. :tiptoe: so my next question would be, who sells good FO's for soy that don't have 26 different scents mixed to make one. Im looking for a basic scents like vanilla, lime, blackberry.

Not vanilla pecan, lime cooler, blackberry walnuts. do basic scents exsist? this makes "no scents" im sure that has been said a hundred times.... you guys rock thanks for the info!