Monica's (van_yulay) Emu Oil Lotion

I just wanted to let eveyone know that this girl makes some kick butt Emu Oil Lotion. I ordered a couple of her soap molds off ebay and she was nice enough to send me a sample of this lotion and its devine.

I received it scented with Heaven Scent and it smells sooo good. It also has Rosemary Oil in it, which compliments the fragrance so well.

I got a huge sun burn over the weekend and I had the sample sitting at my desk, I have applied this lotion to my sun burn a couple times today and its helping. The rosemary give it a little cooling sensation and it feels sooooo good.

Just wanted to give her a compliment since I see her post on here too.

:yay: :yay: :) :)

Carrie, I want to say thank you!!! I hope your sun burn goes away quickly. I make a product called After Burn, That rocks. It has a large amount of Aloe Vera in it. At this time I still haven't finished building my store, but when I do , I will have my whole product line. (36 Different product),,,,... Thanks again and enjoy!!! Monica