just starting out

I wouldn't bother with books....especially when you have the internet at your fingertips...it's one giant book! :) If you can't find it by googling it, it doesn't exist. lol

As far as a site recommendation....well, you're here!! :D This place is slap full of info....

I agree 100% with Amber, don't spend your $$$ on books when you have the internet at your fingertips!! I've been making my candles and B&B products for a long time and never purchased a book. Everything is "free' off the web. CandleTech is an awesome place to get tons of info!! Good Luck;) ;)

bpb, you have stumbled onto one of the best learning sites for candlemaking. Read the tutorials and projects, search the forum for answers to your questions and ask the ones you can't find answers to... Many folks here have never read a candlemaking book, but are producing excellent candles and have loads of information and experiences to share.

Good luck! :D

Before I started, I went to the library and took out every candle making book they had (which I think was a whopping 3). It gave me insight to what tools and I would need and some basic instruction. It's hard to find soy candle making books, but this site is your best resource.