Unique Fall Scent

racooper

My best friend and I were talking about our favorite fall scents and we both said that our most favorite scent is the smell of dust burning during the first start up of the heater in your home. Are there any fragrances that contain that smell? Are we crazy? Are we the only ones who love that smell?

I am not sure it would smell good in a candle, but I think some combo of a fall fragrance and that could be cool!!:meditate: it would help me chill (relax) during the nasty summer months.

My best friend and I were talking about our favorite fall scents and we both said that our most favorite scent is the smell of dust burning during the first start up of the heater in your home.

OMG I hate that smell. But I love that dirt smell you get when it rains after being hot and dry forever....

God wonder if you could get it with say a combination of hayrack ride, autumn leaves and fireside ... don't blame me if it doesn't work though. I have all three, but what you want is close to the last scent I would want to make lol!