Lotus and Bamboo?

Oh DC you know what's good don't you?! :yay: I just bought me a complete set of that. I was going to ask this same question, lol, but figured it was too new.

I'm so addicted already it is sooooooooooooooo wonderful I could snort it. I do snort it, lol. But the body mist is really what I like -don't know why I got it all, lol. I thought about that layering thing, and I haven't tried the lotion yet, but the scrub doesn't leave much scent on you and the mist just doesn't last. I would soooo love to find an FO and make one that LASTS.

I'm not very good at describing or recognizing scents but don't you think it is very much like a sweet lily of the valley? Maybe with some honeydew melon and a bit of tea rose? To me it is reminiscent of Water Blossom Ivy from B&BW. Only lighter and sweeter. Would you agree?

Yes girl, I agree. I love it. Did you have to pay retail for the set?? LOL I get mine free or 50% off LOL Yeah, I am spoiled because my mom is a director and I am a consultant. I got to smell them while I have been down here on vacation. It smells so darn good. I use the body scrub in the shower but don't like it as much but still use it. The mist smells really good but you are right, it doesn't last long. I will try layering it right the lotion and see if it last longer. I just love this scent!

Yes girl, I agree. I love it. Did you have to pay retail for the set?? LOL I get mine free or 50% off LOL

Well see, actually... it's like this, lol..... technically I didn't pay anything for it. I am a consultant too, lol.... I work for my Director doing her newsletter and secretary stuff. My pay is in the form of orders to keep me active. So I actually had worked a deal for the set of the new spa stuff. Win win situation, lol. I tried the lotion this morning and it almost seems a bit more on the 'green tea' or 'cucumber' side where as the spray is strong on the lily and sweet side. Is it just me? I never have liked a lotion as well as a spray of the same scent:confused: . But it is very nice still. Ya'll have got to sniff this stuff. I'm sure once we find something very like it in an FO it will be a big hit!:yay: I'm curious if you have smelled the Water Blossom Ivy if you think it's similar at all? Or did you answer that already?? I think you did... cool... nevermind, lol.