Theres something wrong, when...

its a darn site cheaper for me to order 6 moulds from the US than get them in the UK.

I'm after 3 square moulds 3" x 3 1/2" and 3 round same size. The only place so far I've found them in the UK, would cost me £45 for the 6. In the states its about £15-16 plus shipping.

When is the UK going to wake up to the fact, theres lots of us out there wanting supplies.

Sorry just having a rant

that can't be right -where have you found moulds for $1 each? If each mould was around £2.20 (cos you're getting 6 for £15??) then that means you would be buying them for $1 each in the USA?

its a darn site cheaper for me to order 6 moulds from the US than get them in the UK.

I'm after 3 square moulds 3" x 3 1/2" and 3 round same size. The only place so far I've found them in the UK' date=' would cost me £45 for the 6. In the states its about £15-16 plus shipping.

When is the UK going to wake up to the fact, theres lots of us out there wanting supplies.

Sorry just having a rant[/quote']

aren't we roughly in £ half what it is in dollars?

Theres 3 square for $13.89 and 3 rounds for $17.67 = $31.56 isn't that about £15' date=' or is it that late my heads fuddled lol[/quote']

Nope, you are dead right £15 it is.

I am forever amazed out how much better value it is to get stuff from USA, even after adding on shipping it often works out cheaper than getting things locally, especially if you can max out the shipping cost before it goes up to the next level. I just bought labels from onlinelabels.com for half the price they are here, including having them sent by DHL and they arrived within 4 days. Amazing service! :thumbsup:

Make the most of living in this global village of ours. :grin2:

just had the postage through, more than I thought :( but still cheaper to get from US.

$30 postage makes it about £31 as opposed to £45 here. Annoying thing is, now I've gotta wait, got roughly $57 in paypal, and it comes to $62, mind you could go for 3 square and 2 round I suppose.

just had the postage through' date=' more than I thought :( but still cheaper to get from US.

$30 postage makes it about £31 as opposed to £45 here. Annoying thing is, now I've gotta wait, got roughly $57 in paypal, and it comes to $62, mind you could go for 3 square and 2 round I suppose.[/quote']

Hi wix'n'wax

pm'd ya :yay:

$50 including the shipping, I believe, and then only if it's marked as a gift, although sometimes you can be lucky and not get charged. Most reputable companies won't mark commercial goods as gifts, as it's an offence.

All commercial imports then have VAT and duty added (to the total price inc shipping), then also a Parcel Force admin fee is slapped on top.

The jars are all here, the pallet was huge! I have some quick pics ready, will be adding to my site this week, and letting you CT folks in the UK have first shot at them. I've got to say that I'm REALLY impressed with the jars, can't wait to try them out. Got 23 different styles.

Mr Chips