Organic Room Spray Supplier

NattyCat

Sorry but I've never heard of one that's all organic, except for the essential oils. Usually room sprays are made with one of these: water, polysorbate 20, cyclomethicone, witch hazel, vitamin E, etc. which definately aren't organic.

I've seen organic room sprays that are just EOs and water, but it's going to be something you'd have to shake, since it would separate. How about an organic hydrosol? I don't know how long that would 'stick' for scenting in the air, but sprays feel great on the face.

Well, Mountain Rose Herbs is a great supplier, and they do ship international :) Does UK require you to register your product if you buy it already made from outside the UK? Not sure if room sprays come under the cosmetic classification.

Their sprays are hydrosols, EOs, and witch hazel, and are pretty easy to make. Do you have suppliers for EOs an hydrosols over there? If you wanted to do your own, all you'd need is the witch hazel, which you could probably find at a pharmacy/chemist or a health food store.

Hi

We don't need certification for room sprays but I've never made it before so don't even know what the hydro thingy is that you're talking about. I've got so much to do I think I'd just prefer someone to make me up a few 16oz bottles in a few scents and send them to me so I can just pour into bottles and sell :grin2:

This sounds like a good idea. Natural. I know because I had problems with my room/body spray. It does have alcohol and something that does bother me. I need to find a alcohol free room spray(there is one).I am looking.

When my granddaugther was here she sprayed my room spray (more than enough IMO) in my living room. The scent was lavender and with the 2(alcohol and that strong scent) I was not able to go in the living room for quite sometime. My fresheners do last and not like what are in stores. BUT want to breathe. I have informed customers just spray a very small amount because it is overwhelming.

LynnS