Ics/st

Candlebuddy

I don't know about those two, but, I just love all of ICS oils and, if this is any help: they have a message board on their site where they review & discuss oils. Go to the bottom, left of their home page where it says: MORE INFO.

They have a Message Board & also a Test Results Message Board. Hope that helps a little!

Thank you both so much. I have to re-order some ST scents and Pink Sugar from ICS, so I thought I would add a few more scents to test for fall. I did a search and now I'm also looking at:

Fall Festival

All Hallow's Eve

Maybe other's will jump in too.

i use both the fall festivel & all hallow's eve ( i rename it indian summer) i have not had any trouble with these two in pure soy. some i would recommend.

bear claws

vanilla frosted grahams

claire burke xmas memory or memories can't never remember which.

sugared spruce

all of these sell very well for me.

I didn't get a good throw with the Pumpkin Cheesecake in GB415. Cured for 5 days and it was very weak..in my opinion.

The Sugared Spruce is phenomenal in GB415...thank you Carol K for recommending that one!! I had it burning yesterday along with 9 other candles....having serious wicking issues :( having to retest every stinking scent I carry...and you could smell the Sugared Spruce over everthing else I had going!! LOL

Another good one for fall is the Sweet Potato Pie....I think it's nicer than NG's version.

I have About 10 FO's From ICS curing right now..Made with GB415..

And about their Pink Sugar..I had tested it after 7 or 8 days..I did not get a good throw..I put it back, and just thought it was another one that was not going to be good for me..I would say 2 or 3 wks later I came across it and reburned it,,and boy had it come to life. It is a soft scent that just floats..I love it..

What is the temp..that you mostly add your FO's at..

I feel I am getting to many FO's that do not throw for me..

I have been adding my FO at about 160 to 170..

I have just started adding the FO at 140 to 150 to see

if I get a better HT..

If you are not in a hurry..when I test the ones I have curing I will let know how they are..I am not sure if our wax would do the same though..

In fact I bought 10 FOs. of ICS and 10 of ST from ICS

I have them all in wax cureing now..I usually test in 7 days,,if they don't throw well, I put them back and wait another week..Sometimes if I really like a scent but seems still weak after 2 wks, I will wait another 1 or 2 wks, but after that it goes in the trash..

Hi,

Just tested a few fall scents from ics too and thought I'd post. I use gb415.

Candy Corn strong cold throw, nice hot throw.

Fall Festival Awesome Awesome Awesome

All Hallow's Eve Super hot and cold throw

Holiday Cookie ok cold throw, not very stong hot throw

Pumpkin Roll and Pumpkin Roll Liked both of these, good hot and cold throws

Cured for 5 days on all. Have a great night!

Michele